Making informed decisions to take good care of yourself and your family often feels impossible.
You need one place you can trust to help you with this.
If you’re struggling to juggle all the demands on you and you need simple, actionable ways to make life easier, healthier and more joyful, then you’ve found your tribe.
Think about it – we aren’t born just knowing how to do all of this. Our situations often change, and so do our needs and what we need to know. Growth never stops.
Let’s start with some questions:
- Do you go through the same motions every day, feeling numb or bored with life?
- Or do you feel like you’re constantly in survival mode and overwhelmed?
- Do you often snap at those you love for no obvious reason?
- Do you worry you’re becoming or are everything you never wanted to be?
- Do you complain a lot in your own head or put yourself down?
- Do you struggle to truly relax?
The good news is that there are always things you can do to move on to live a more fulfilling life in a happier home.
I call these things the 3 pillars to bliss:
Pillar 1: Taking better care of yourself through self care
Pillar 2: Understanding the basics of health and wellness
Pillar 3: Nurturing your happy family and organizing your home
I have written about my own episode of complete burnout, and I protect myself from ever going through that again.
I was in a lot of pain in that time of my life, both physically and emotionally. But the silver lining at the end of the hospital tunnel put me on a path to look for ways to take better care of myself, ways to make more time for joy, and ways to live a more authentic and fulfilling life.
I love nothing more than diving deep into health and wellness topics, reading self help books, and finding ways to make life simpler and more organized. And then I love sharing all of this with you.
Because I believe that:
- We should never stop growing and learning
- The information we need is available to us, if we know where to look for it
- There’s more to life than work and taxes and bills
- We should stop drowning in all the things we ‘should’ do and start focusing on things we really ‘want’ to do
You know there’s more for you. You also want more out of your life. I get it. And that’s exactly why I’m here…
Hi there, I’m Monique
I don’t follow the crowd. I left my secure job 10 years ago to create my own path in life. I’d love to tell you that it’s been all sunshine and rainbows, but of course it hasn’t – that’s not how life goes.
There were months I didn’t know how I would pay my bills. There were times of clutter and chaos. And there were periods where I lived on coffee, stress and buttered toast.
But I pushed through. I did night classes in psychology, a postgraduate certificate in education, and I built up a freelance client base so I could thrive on nourishing food that’s cooked in an oven.
And after working for many clients across many industries over the past decade, researching, writing and editing content for them, I decided to start this blog.
This is where I share my experiences, discoveries and adventures with you, so you can make informed decisions to take better care of yourself and your family.
I focus on giving you the benefits for making changes or choices and how to implement them, if that’s what you need right now.
Let’s do this together.
Want to connect?
Sign up to my newsletter so you don’t miss a thing. I share the latest articles and other tips that I don’t share anywhere else.
You’ll also get a free copy of my eBook: 8 things I do every day to live a balanced, happy life.
Where to start
Here are the best places to start on the blog:
- Dive in and quickly start making life simpler and easier with my daily throw-out challenge
- Find out how to choose food that nourishes the body with antioxidants
- Get fun printables to keep the kids busy while you work on the rest