Continent I Spy Game 1
This game is a wonderful, easy geography activity for kids!
This is a digital product, so you will get an immediate PDF to download and print out the game – the kids can start playing right away.
Let them learn the names, spelling, and shapes of all seven continents. Print one copy for each child to count how many of each continent they can find. It’s like a fun scavenger hunt on paper!
This geography activity is great because it:
- Keeps the kids busy
- Has bright colors to entertain younger children
- Teaches them all seven continents and how to spell them
- Let’s the kids practice their organizing, counting and math skills (without knowing it)
Continent Game Features
- US and A4 paper size – be sure to set your printer to ‘fit’ the page before printing
- Print-ready PDF file – download, print and play right away
- Beautiful graphics: Each continent has a bright color that’s easy to spot and memorable
Print one copy of the game for each child and have a crayon or colored pen ready for each child.
Explain the game – There is a list of continents at the bottom of the page. They need to count how many of each continent they can find of each in the pictures above the list. There is a box next to each item in the list for them to write down how many they can find.
Then let them start counting.
What’s Included In This Continent Activity for Kids?
- A downloadable, printable, one page PDF file
Licence (What You Gotta Know)
You get a personal licence to use this game as an activity with your friends or family. This document and its files may not be sold or shared with others.
It only costs $1 and supports my small business, so I’d appreciate it if instead of sharing it for free you sent people to this page.
This is a digital product – no physical item will be shipped to you ????
There are no reviews yet.