This post may contain affiliate links (including amazon.com because we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program). Full disclosure is here.
I love having a calendar on my desktop to quickly check days, weeks and months during the year.
If you’re looking for a calming, minimalist desktop calendar for 2021, then this is the one for you.
Be sure to get this free 2021 desktop wall calendar for your screen background. Just click on the image below for an immediate download:
How to download this free 2021 desktop wallpaper calendar
To download the calendar wallpaper:
- Left click on the above image to download it. It will open in a new tab.
- Right click on the image in the new tab. Select ‘Save image as’.
- Save the image somewhere where you will be able to find it again.
- Click the X to the right of tab to close it.
How to change your desktop background
Follow these steps to change your desktop background to this calendar wallpaper in Windows:
- Go to your desktop.
- Right click on your desktop and select ‘Personalize’.
- Select the first option in the list: Background.
- Select ‘Picture’ in the dropdown menu under Background.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button to look for your saved desktop wallpaper.
- Once you’ve found the picture, left click on it to highlight it.
- Click on ‘Choose picture’ in the bottom right corner to make it appear as a background option.
- You should be back in your Background Settings in Windows.
- Left click on the desktop calendar under ‘Choose your picture’.
- Under Choose a fit, select ‘Fill’ in the dropdown menu.
- Minimize the window to check your desktop and make sure you’re happy with your new wallpaper.
How to fix a blurry wallpaper on a desktop
Most blurry wallpapers are a result of the wrong settings for the image. It is probably trying to stretch the image to the size of the desktop or shrink it to fit. There is an easy fix for this…
To fix blurry wallpaper on a Windows desktop, right click on the desktop and select ‘Personalize’. Select ‘Background’ under ‘Personalization’. Under ‘Choose a Fit’, click the arrow in the dropdown menu and select ‘Fill’. If this doesn’t fix the blurry background, try ‘Center’.
Never miss a thing