This post may contain affiliate links (including amazon.com because we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program). Full disclosure is here.
Whether you’re meeting someone for the first time or just sitting around bored with friends, here are some fun, easy and unique trivia questions to ask about yourself.
Ask these questions to each other to get to know each other and have a good laugh, or use these trivia questions as prompts in your journal to get to know yourself better. You can give short answers that just answer the questions or elaborate with more details – the choice is up to you!
Trivia questions about yourself
1. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
2. What’s your favorite flower?
3. What is something you regret?
4. How many hours of sleep do you need each night to feel good?
5. What nicknames did you have as a child?
6. What ‘house’ were you in at school?
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
8. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
9. How many hours of TV do you watch each week?
10. Do you dream when you sleep?
11. Do you love or hate Harry Potter?
12. Which way do you put the toilet roll? Does the tissue hang to the front or the back?
13. What food do you make when you’re lazy and/or alone?
14. If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
15. Would you choose skydiving or diving in the deep blue sea?
16. When was the last time you read a paper book?
17. When you work or study, how long can you sit still at a time?
18. Is that your natural hair color?
19. Which celebrity do you have a crush on?
20. Have you ever been in love?
21. Can you whistle?
22. Do you make New Year’s resolutions?
23. Have you ever told a lie?
24. Can you name the colors of the rainbow? In order?
25. Did you ever run away from home?
26. Would you rather live in a forest or on the beach?
27. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you’d do?
28. Do you like rules?
29. Do you prefer peace and quiet or noise?
30. What’s your favorite song?
31. What pets have you had and what were their names?
32. Have you ever been a bridesmaid?
33. Would you rather have five brothers or five sisters?
34. What’s your favorite saying or quote?
35. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
36. Do you take action on things that need to be done or do you put things off?
37. What do you think people say about you when you aren’t there?
38. Are you happiest in sunshine or snow?
39. Do you believe in magic?
40. Have you ever made friends with a complete stranger?
41. What makes you sad?
42. What are you proud of?
43. Have you ever run into a celebrity?
44. Describe your family in three words.
45. Do you know your neighbors?
46. What do you think happens to us when we die?
47. How far will you go to win something?
48. Who do you admire most?
49. What time do you wake up in the morning?
50. Have you ever played a prank on someone?
51. What’s the best gift you ever received?
52. Do you have a budget?
53. What are your long-term goals?
54. Have you ever been overseas?
55. Why are you here?
56. Who are you when you’re alone?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
59. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
61. What do you hope and wish for?
62. Are you scared of the dark?
63. Did you ever create your own autograph for when you became famous?
64. Do you like your boss?
65. If you had to be a criminal, what crime would you commit?
66. What’s your favorite board game?
67. Do you wear shoes around the house?
68. Have you ever found out that something you believed was true wasn’t true at all?
69. Would you want to be the hero in a story, even if you had to risk your life, be brave, make decisions, and lead your people to freedom?
70. Do you let things go?
71. Have you ever lost a bet?
72. What’s your earliest memory?
73. Can you do the splits?
74. What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen?
75. When was the last time you went to a wedding?
76. What were your grandmothers’ names?
77. Would you rather be Snow White and be put to sleep for 100 years or Cinderella and be a slave to your evil stepmother?
78. Do you listen to your gut?
79. Who’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
80. Would you buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin?
81. Have you ever broken a promise?
82. What bad habits do you have that you’d like to break?
83. What’s one thing you’ll never taste?
84. What’s one thing you’ve tasted but will never enjoy eating?
85. What’s been the best year of your life so far?
86. How do you handle stress?
And that’s it! I hope you’ve enjoyed these unique and fun trivia questions about yourself.
Other trivia questions you’ll love
Are you looking for some more awesome trivia questions? Then just lick on the links below…